Governance Support Assistant
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As the world’s leading Telecommunications Company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Vodafone Shared Services empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
The Single Front Door organisation is the single interface between Group Enterprise and Group Enterprise Technology for customer opportunities ensuring that what we sell, can be delivered and operated, that all risks are known and documented, resource and capacity are available and regular and standardized status updates are being provided back to Group Enterprise.
The SFD Governance Support is responsible for managing/heading the tasks relating to the governance boards in the pre-sales process and the delivery phase (. pre-sales decision boards and delivery review board). The role is in contact with multiple internal stakeholders and is responsible for preparing, executing and wrapping-up/following-up the meetings from a content as well as organizational point of view. This includes, ensuring that stakeholders are updated with relevant information, provide their input on time and actively participate during the meetings. In addition the role has to support the opportunity manager with general topics (. comprehensive support role) and work closely with the improvement manager.
A good understanding of processes, the associated procedures and their importance is therefore crucial (. knowing which documents are required and what is the importance of these documents). The SFD Governance Support must be flexible and able to adapt to varying workloads with potential peaks.
• Content preparation from different sources/units (collect input, etc.)
• Administrative and logistics tasks and preparation (organizing location, inviting participants, setting up dial-in/VC details, managing participant list, etc.)
• Execution of meeting (managing, conducting meetings, writing minutes, ensure action points are specified/ will be followed up, decisions are minuted and taken during meeting, etc.)
• Wrap-up/follow-up (sending out minutes, tracking action points, ensuring execution of action points, collection of feedback, etc.)
• Manage interfaces between all stakeholders and support global tasks of opportunity manager, if required
• Provide input to the business process improvement manager and support continuous business process improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Good understanding of the processes and structure of the organization
• Very structured, organised and efficient at multi-tasking various meetings/tasks as well as managing ad hoc requests
• Detail-oriented and solution-driven
• Working well under pressure, tight timelines in an international / global environment
• Excellent communication skills and established team player with well-developed influence and relationship management skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University degree and professional experience
• Project Management (PMO) skills/experience in international and global environment
• Fluent English written and spoken, multi-lingual skills preferable
What we offer:
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.