Our client, a global leading telecommunication company are recruiting for GNOC Software Back Office Engineer to join their business in Romania.
Position Title: GNOC Software Back Office Engineer
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: Q2 2018
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact: Oriana Manda |
- Work on infra troubleshooting, root cause analysis, infra change, etc.
- Make sure service SLA reach target Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall IT infrastructure;
- Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
- Be responsible for the deployment of new changes;
- Upgrades and patching of OS, Database, NGBSS (CRM, Billing,Mediation... ) software
- Maintain infrastructure management SOP and policies
- Prioritize, schedule and respond to service requests from end-users.
- Conduct training to IT staff and end users when necessary.
- Arrange team member to develop and update documentation.
- Control physical access and key secure area control.
- Competent within IP Networking environment
- Working in shift if necessary; minimal travelling is required
- 2 ~ 5 years delivery and service experience in infra area.
- Wide skills and practice of infra management , including:
-- Unix server/storage
-- Network(switcher, router, firewall);
-- Operating system(Unix, Linux);
-- Database(oracle) / SQL
-- Billing, CRM
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Knowledge & Skills Ideally proven skills in supporting platform such as NGBSS/ CRM/ Billing/ Mediation/ Provisioning
- Deep understanding of ITIL is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language
For more details contact: salesmanningglobal com
Quoting reference: RO_MGOMSBO_9006