Global Logistics Coordinator – Job Description
TCMS is looking for a competent Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of ISO tank distribution primarily in Europe and the Middle East. This position coordinates transloading and shipping of ISO tanks from warehouse to customers and their return by scheduling with motor and other carriers.
This candidate must possess excellent supply, transportation, communication, and computer skills and practice and be well-versed in supply chain management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operation of container distribution and optimization for maximum efficiency.
• Coordinate and monitor container shipments and returns with motor carrier via email, and phone if
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
• Communicate with manufacturer, warehouse, and customers, etc. to achieve mutual satisfaction
• Monitor the shipment of containers to customer, at customer, return to warehouse, and at warehouse.
• Keep logs and records of shipments and returns in the TCMS application and the client's SAP system.
• Prepare accurate reports for client and client's customers on shipment, dwell, and return.
• Learn and use laws, regulations and ISO tanks requirements.
• Proven experience as logistics coordinator in motor carrier shipping, BOL and CMRS, routing, and shipping details.
• Experience in customer service.
• Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
• Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software. SAP experience a plus.
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)