What you will do
This position is part of the Johnson Controls Power Solutions business unit, which is a world leader working in partnership with our customers to meet increasing market demands for energy storage on a global scale. We create the most advanced battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle on the planet. Ouremployees develop, manufacture, and distribute the smartest portfolio of lead-acid and lithium-ion technologies in the world. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next generation
This includes determining in versus out sourcing of services, negotiating service level agreements and implementing process improvements. This position will dual hat as the global leader along with have direct leadership over the shared service center in Bratislava.
How you will do it
• Formulates the global strategic direction for the finance shared service centers within Power Solutions. Presents to senior finance management & to the business.
• Partners with the business to help drive financial results and overall profitability
• Implement and monitor effective deployment of the business and talent management strategy in order to achieve defined targets
•Maintain accountability for regional service delivery. Identify new business opportunities and services for the organization.
• Work to drive down the cost per transaction whilst achieving defined service quality levels• Support an environment that fosters employee career development
• Partner directly with the leaders of the Power Solutions EMEA organization related to the direct tax activities
• Monitors process flow, workload and headcount to control costs and ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance or accounting
• Adequate professional experience focusing on finance/controlling especially accounting, finance, controlling required
• Professional accountancy qualification such as CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA required. Big 4 audit background is a plus.
• 15+ years of relevant experience management of a multinational corporate function as well as strong leadership and team building skills
• 3-5 years’ experience of successfully managing a shared service center function of a multinational corporation
• Experience with developing and implementing finance strategies and corporate finance policies
• Strong accounting background and accuracy
• Experience with process consolidation into an SSC environment
• Experience in directing regional and/or global teams
• Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications, Internet, and email
Starting fromEUR/month gross (plus an ongoing monthly bonus that starts after your first 6 months) based on relevant experience*
*This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Please apply using an English version of your CV.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across
You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.