Germany Growth Lead (m/f)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Grow the payever business!
At payever, we aim to help people become self employed - currently in 4 countries. With a team of over 100+ members around the world we´ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow a business. You will be spearheading our growth efforts in the region, and you will do whatever it takes to make payever successful in the long run. You will develop payever’s brand in the local tech and startup community, sell into key customers, brand and establish and manage relationships with local partners.
- Develop a growth strategy for Germany.
- Identify partnership opportunities within large technology companies and lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation and implementation.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with senior executives across different business units within our partners’ organizations
- Sell to payever’s customers in our key segments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Help shape the product roadmap based on local market insights.
- Locally manage global payever partnerships.
- Work with project manager to provide customer feedback to our engineering teams.
- Help to build out the team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 4+ years of experience in consulting, VC/PE, or in business development, product management or similar roles at a fast growing technology company
- Experience working closely with the Tier 1 internet and technology companies on strategic partnership efforts
- Strong commercial orientation, with the ability to initiate, execute, and grow complex commercial partnerships while maximizing economic value for both payever and our partners.
- Have lived and worked extensively in Germany
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Be entrepreneurial, independent, and love building things from scratch.
- Love connecting with people, whether it’s a key community member, partner, or potential customer.
- Understand payever’s products and customers.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Nice to haves:
- Product management experience
- Prior sales experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Language capabilities
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, LinkedIn and/or blog.
- A three paragraph description of what you would aim to do in the first year after getting hired.
- We look forward to hearing from you.