At Huawei Technologies, we look for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. We are a leading supplier of next generation telecom networks and currently serve 46 of the world’s top 50 operators. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow with us and good salary compensation.
The person should have a good understanding of principles of telecoms network. Specific knowledge of mobile networks isOT mandatory!
Spanishnd English are mandatory
• Supervision 24/7 of all Project related services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels.
• Take the first corrective actions to isolate and neutralise the incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support.
• Dispatch and control 1st line Field Service technicians.
• Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
• Work utilising pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.; handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office
• Ticket record and solve standard problems;
• Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organisation
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels.
• The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering
• Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus
• Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system.
• Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment.
• Good understanding of IT technologies, LINUX/SQL would be a big plus !
• Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
• Team player
• Good understanding of English and Spanish (written & spoken)
• Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills
• Operational awareness and ownership
• Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”
• Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge
• Discipline on process adherence, reporting and administration
• Be able to work under high operational pressure/stress
• Pro active and independent in gathering knowledge
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible working hours (working in shifts)