General Ledger with Hungarian
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Ungarisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
We are searching for a General Ledger with Hungarian.
Our client is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. They offer business value to clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
- Overseeing various accounting operations;
- Assisting in vat tax calculation, representation & communication tax calculation activities;
- Maintaining general ledger accounts and preparing journal entries for accruals and variances;
- Performing month-end account closing activities and reconciliations;
- Performing accounting analyses and explain differences;
- Interacting with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits;
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions;
- Supporting month-end and year-end closing process;
- Ensuring quality control over financial reporting related to the business specific;
- Other tasks related to the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced Hungarian (B2) and English skills (B2);
- A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS office applications;
- 3 years’ Experience in Finance & Accounting;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications;
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Teambuilding and Christmas party events;
- Great work-life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.