GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job purpose:upports the allocated companies by providing services specific to General Ledger function, in accordance with the Group’s rules and procedures.
- Analyses balance accounts in order to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Records salary accounting notes, operates salary statements, registers payroll and operates the accounting notes for social benefits.
- Elaborates reports for the National Institute of Statistics and the National Bank of Romania.
- Registers accounting notes related to Hedging operations.
- Maintains the relation with fiscal authorities and coordinates external and internal audit processes.
- Prepares annual and half-yearly financial statements.
- Prepares monthly the Profit and Loss Account as well as the Statement of assets liabilities and equity.
- Performs the closing of income and expense accounts.
- Records and/ or validates compensations.
- Records accounting adjustments/ notes in GL/ FI.
- Performs on a monthly basis the reclassification and analysis of non-billed invoices.
- Checks and records cash operations.
- Calculates and registers holiday vouchers and transport tickets.
- University Degree in Economics.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in finance - accounting, of which minimum 2 years in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting.
- English – advanced level.
- PC skills: MS Word, Excel – advanced level.
- Oriented on objectives achievement and ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.