General ledger accountant
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
The General Ledger Accountant will undertake aspects of financial accounting work, including daily entries booking for transactions per local policies and procedures, assist and answer audit accounting questions, as well as organize the month end closing. The responsibilities will also include bank reconciliation statement preparation, AR/AP management and other financial reports generation which HQ or leader request.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accounting entries daily booking for subsidiary transactions per subsidiary , in cooperation and with the support of accountancy company partner
- Coordinating audit processes
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statement
- Generating the bank reconciliation statement monthly
- Prepare reconciliation statement for internal/third party customer/vendor.
- Prepare the list for factoring and track the AR credit insurance process
- Provide other financial reports which HQ or leader request
- AdditionalGeneral accountant duties as necessary
- 3+ years finance experience as General Ledger Accountant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with preparing financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent in accounting and OFFICE software- SAP on priority
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data processing and analysis skills
- Good command of English language