Why to join us?
• You will work on IWeb and Internet Marketing Websites applications that manages all public websites for EQD and EXO listed are 42 websites and 2 sub-applications/modules.
You will be involved in activities like:
• Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
• Participate in establishing web development strategies;
• Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
• Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
• Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
• Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Your technical profile:
• At least 2 years of experience working with Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets/JSP);
• At least one year experience with Spring and Hibernate;
• Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
• Good knowledge of Angular and/or Jquery;
• Experience working with Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins and JUnit;
• Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus.
We will also value:
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;