Gaming Software Developer in Karlsruhe (GERMANY)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Established in, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Collaborate with our multicultural teams to build great products and features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Build efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve the goal
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or related programs
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (., well-designed APIs)
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience with Java
- Sound knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of, and desire to write clean code
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Relocation Assistance