Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are seeking 3 Full stack senior programmers with strong Front-End Ruby on Rails skills. 2 of the candidates will be more focused on the front end and one on the backend. This is a Full time remote (work from home) Job, for anywhere in Eastern Europe, Latin American and Asia.
What the Front end will work on:
You'll jump right in taking on tasks that involve creating brand new websites, new UX features, and maintaining our portfolio of highly trafficked applications. If you're interested in creating and growing exciting new products in the entertainment and pop culture space - we'd love to hear from you!
Requirements for the Front end focused programmer
1. Five years of experience as a front end developer
2. Front end ROR (controllers, views, asset pipeline)
7. Responsive Development
What will the Backend programmer work on:
Internal stats and analytics systems
Integrating with third party applications
Billing and user authentication systems
Email marketing platform
Data design for new sites
Maintaining and improving current application architecture
ccasional front-end related work as needed
Requirements for the Back End (Rails) focused programmer
1. Highly skilled in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
2. Data modeling and database design
3. Building and integrating with APIs
4. Application architecture
5. Rspec testing
Who you are
* Self-Starter: You take initiative, meet deadlines and creatively solve problems.
* Student: You learn constantly through reading, meet-ups etc. and apply best practices whenever possible.
* Craftsman: You strive to create code that is tested, maintainable, readable, and re-usable.
* Teacher: You not only command programming fundamentals and concepts but can explain design patterns in developing OOP.
* Mobile First: You follow progressive enhancement and believe in developing for the the small-screen first.
What we use
* Our current stack: CoffeeScript, jQuery, Backbone, Underscore, Twitter Bootstrap, Bower, Jasmine, Karma, SASS, HAML, RubyRailsRSpec, MySQL
* We use Slack, GitLabs, New Relic, CodeClimate, Sentry, and GitLabs CI to keep proactive and efficient
* Knowledge of video streaming, specifically using JWPlayer
* Familiar with Sprockets and use the Asset Pipeline daily
* Ability to write the Ruby on Rails part too
* Experience with designing and setting up A/B or multivariate tests