EvoWise is an exciting and challenging start-up with a success driven team in continuous search for great solutions that meet our . client’s needs. For a talented and puzzle oriented Python Developer this is an environment of big trials and big rewards as we design and develop complicated pieces of software in a very dynamic environment. Interested in a fun challenge? Say YES to EvoWise.
What you have to do?
Actively contribute to expanding knowledge area of test department and increasing efficiency in current activities implementation and other documented objectives.
- Designing and developing software solutions,
- Performing implementation and maintenance of multiple product modules/sub-systems,
- Efficiently implementing complex solutions with minimal technical debt,
- Writing technical specifications and analysis for software projects,
- Reviewing the specifications of others and provide useful feedback,
- Ensuring the code is maintainable, readable, minimal, correct, documented, modular,
- Writing unit tests, comments for the code and documentation for end-users,
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs,
- Providing estimates for development effort,
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Medium-Advanced Python knowledge,
- Minimum power user Linux knowledge,
- Minimum data base design knowledge,
- Relational database experience,
- Medium-Advanced SQL and MongoDB knowledge,
- Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process applications,
- Experience in open source development,
- Basics of software architecture including object-oriented programming, databases, unit testing, design pattern and networking concepts,
- Advanced English skills.
Nice to have:
- C++, Django, HTML and CSS average knowledge,
- Minimum PHP knowledge.
Why choose us? Because EvoWise offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Close-knit team with an awesome leader, friendly and an international environment
- An open, not corporate, environment to share and promote your ideas
- Opportunity to work on projects from the beginning, being part of the core team
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Modern tools, technologies and methods