Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Axway (NYSE Euronext: ), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more thanpublic- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 18 countries, visit .
The Myth of the Full-stack Developer
Some people say a full-stack developer is someone who is willing to have a go at everything, others just consider them as generalists with the benefit of a lot of experience. Maybe you have a broad range of skills or maybe you just have a vision that you want to share.
Come help us develop Axway Decision Insight, the Analytics solution of Axway. You will integrate a highly agile team split across Romania and France using the best software practices (Quality-first, Continuous Delivery, Pair-programming, Software Craftsmanship). Like the web browser of a famous search engine, we deliver a new version of the product every 15 days to our customers.
Within a feature team, you will take part in all the phases of the development process: from the requirements to the delivery of the new feature to the customers. Development is done mainly in Java, HTML5 and Adobe Flex with a NoSQL base developed by the team.
We challenge you to:
• Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices;
• Imagine, design and develop new features from A to Z as a team;
• Brainstorm to imagine a solution to a customer problem;
• Prototype a possible solution when needed;
• Make sketches of the User Interface;
• Write and evaluate User Stories;
• Design and develop code and automated tests;
• Improve and sharpen the tools we use every day to develop and test;
Skills you will need:
• Deep knowledge of an object-oriented development language (Java, C#, Scala)
• Interest for software development best practices: (A)TDD, Pair programming, continuous integration & co.
• Good mood and strong personality
• Passion to design elegant solution to complex problems
• Ability to work in a team, to interact efficiently with other people.
• Ability to speak and write in English.
We offer you:
- Career development:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them. In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Work from home program
- Possibility to innovate during our hacking weeks
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, drums, sports and more!