Front Office Engineer Software
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Spanisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there. Join us for Building a Better Connected World.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering;
- Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
- Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
- Good understanding of English;
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
- Operational awareness and ownership;
- Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”; Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge;
- Discipline on process adherence, reporting and administration;
- Be able to work under high operational pressure/stress;
- Proactive and independent in gathering knowledge;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
- Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment;
- Good understanding of IT technologies;
- LINUX/SQL would be a big plus!
- Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
- Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
- Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
- Ticket record and solve standard problems;
- Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization;
- Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level;
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels;
- The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.