Orange Group’s Shared Services Center is looking for a colleague in its Front Office Division.
• Network incident detection, service impact assessment, troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
• Manage and coordinate process of repairing network systems failures;
• Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2E services;
• Activity reporting related to supervision events
• University degree in IT or Telecommunication;
• Knowledge of IT and network technology (DNS, Radius, DHCP, IP);
• Communicative level of Spanish (written and spoken);
• Communicative level of English (written and spoken);
• Reliability and independence in the performance of duties;
• Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills;
• Motivation, precision and disciplined at work,
• Concentration on the highest level customer service
• Ability to work under the time pressure;
• Working in shifts based on flexible schedule
Thank you for applying!