Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented Front-End Web Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible in designing a framework and implementing web design principles to ensure that our company websites will grow new users for the needs of our company.
Work is performed largely in a casual office environment, generally, a 40 hours work week. There will be some variation in work due to special projects, deadlines, and other circumstances.
Fly Go Voyager is a travel agency specializing in finding the best flights, cheap flights and best deals to any destination with the airport.
- Assist in the development of websites and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well;
- Write code to implement those visual elements into various web applications;
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds;
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems;
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field– compulsory;
- 3+ years’ web development experience required;
- 2+ years’ web development experience preferred;
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages;
- Familiarity with Angular and React JS consists an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Good communication abilities - must be able to efficiently communicate and collaborate with co-workers;
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, dynamic, adaptable;
- Flexibility and creativity, able to adapt to changing instructions and requirements;
- Ability to work proficiency with generic template engine.