Front End UI Developer – Abu Dhabi (85k EURO)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you are looking for an adventure, grow your skills and advance your career, then read on!
Build your skills and portfolio while working on the Internet’s most challenging security problems.
Our client is a well-funded Canadian start-up company focused on cutting-edge security. You will join an 27 member internationalteam basedin Abu Dhabiincluding veryhighly skilled and dynamic developers, lead by2 PHDs, who design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and developtheir team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make theInternet better for generations to come:
- Small and friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture.
- Top-tier, innovative work (exposure to leading-edge technologies and products)
- Training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- Career, education, and monetary growth opportunity
- Compensation package, base plus benefits,up tEuro, tax free (depending on the talent, potential, and experience of the is net as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country)
- Benefits include relocation assistance, housing, children’s school and transportation allowances
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
As a key member of the UI Team, you will:
- Maintain existing projects;
- Develop new functionality;
- Develop rapid prototypes of UI on demand;
- Participate in creating innovative new products and features;
- Visualize big data in charts, graphs, and maps
What You Need for this Position:
Mandatory Experience and knowledge of:
- MVC, MVVM Architecture knowledge
- AngularJS framework () – experienced in developing complex-structured SPA;
- Bootstrap framework – familiar with responsive design, able to rapidly prototype and develop requestedfunctionality;
- jQuery framework
- DOM manipulation – with pure JS or/and with jQuery
- – able to visualize large amounts of data in suitable charts/heatmaps, etc.
Optional Experience (what you will learn):
- Highcarts js
- Leaflet js – ability to visualize data on the OpenStreetMaps
- Java EE – ability to read, understand, and fix issues in back-end, if needed;
- REST API development experience
The position requires a person to have an experience in before mentioned areas for 2+ samples/portfolio projects are required to prove person’s qualification in designated areas