We’re on the looking for a bright, clear mind Front-Dev, to be part of an experienced team and get involved in player-facing online services projects.
• Create clear, easy to use, fast interfaces, with a touch of eye-candy interactions.
• Ensure the quality of work via proposals, reviews, user testing and collaboration with the team.
• Take care of ongoing releases and future product evolutions.
• Apply what you know now and learn more.
• An eye for visual design, aesthetics and simple good looks & feel.
• Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device compatibility.
• Attentive to details, sense of humor, perseverant, positive approach to life.
• Good command of English for daily work communication.
• Autonomous and easy to work with.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!