Front-End Developer – E-Commerce Team
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Vision of the role:
Ubisoft’s IT department is currently looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join the IT team in charge of developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem by building new features, integrating new services and keeping the storefront platform (based on Demandware) up to date. E-Commerce activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft customer facing services.
The Front-End developer responsibilities include building the E-Commerce site enhancements, designing site refreshes, elaborating solutions in partnership with the backend team and helping the E-Commerce team deliver the best in class of responsive web experiences.
The Front-End Developer will play an important role in identifying opportunities for front-end enhancements and create actionable plans to enact those changes.
Ubisoft’s E-Commerce system is a fast developing segment, therefore the position requires strong understanding & experience in the area.
- HTML5, CSS/SCSS
- Solid Jquery knowledge
- Good understanding of Ajax
- Experience using Adobe Phototshop
- Git version control system
- Experience with responsive web design
- Multitasking skills
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience working with a back end programming language
- Previous experience with the Demandware platform is a major plus
- Translate static design content into responsive templates and assets
- Code, test, debug and maintain website content including homepages, landing pages, category pages
- Trouble shoot and solve frontend site functionality issues
- Identify and spearhead frontend best practices
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize client (end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Build efficient, reusable front end components and infrastructure
- Document often and thoroughly and keep organized records of work items finished
- Actively participate in requirements reviews and UI/UX design meetings
- Present and conduct reviews of user interface designs with product owners and stakeholders
- Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
- Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
- Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
- Responsible and accountable for their actions
- Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing technical solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Quality and result oriented
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.