Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Front-end developer needed for a web application that facilitates guest management for business Events.
The solution allows the sending of SMS/email invitations, the management of registrations, the creation of the site of the event, the collection of payments, the check-in on tablets and many more.
You will evolve and new features of the solution and participate in the maintenance and updates of the platform in response to the significant increase in the number of users.
Day to day responsibilities
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Offer suggestions regarding the choice of technologies with your broad experience and your great communication skills;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in development process;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
Skills and competencies required
- Good command of technologies, programming languages, databases, solutions and tools used in developing the assigned software applications;
- Experience with a front-end JS framework ();
- Experience with complex developments;
- Debug and dev tools in Chrome;
- Natural sensitivity to UX.
- Ability to openly present own ideas;
- Independent and highly motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated ability to manage multiple priorities.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.