CalCrom is part of CalCon group, a spin-off for building physics from Europe’s largest application-oriented research organization based in Munich, Germany. Our software-solution epiqr® is the excellent result of European and national research for the real estate sector. Our goal is to continue the application of research results and to transform them into reliable tools for practitioners in the real estate sector. Our customers are for example, important housing associations, large real estate corporations and large public institutions.
We are using state-of-the-art development technologies like Visual Studio, REST services, cross-platform web responsiveness, Azure cloud services.
Do you want to be part of this dynamically growing company?
We are hiring for our office in Iași, Romania or our office in Munich, Germany
• create dynamic, rich web applications using new technologies;
• work in an Agile team: carry out front-end development specific tasks, fix visual bugs, perform maintenance of the front-end;
• collaborate with our designers in Munich and implement the design concepts;
• through creative and innovative thinking, find and implement visually attractive solutions;
• perform improvements on existing designs.
• use new technologies to connect to a RESTful back-end developed using ASP.NET Web API;
• pays great attention to detail, strives for pixel perfect UIs;
• has a deep interest in web and mobile design trends and in the newest technologies;
• has good knowledge of English language (spoken and written). German is a plus but not required;
• is capable of working in a team and has good communication skills.
• motivating salary;
• carrier development on the fast track;
• business trips to Germany and to other European countries;
• flexible work schedules (full time/part time);
• be member of a young and dynamic team.