Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Reception & Front Desk Attendant (permanent job), is responsible with welcoming the guests and unrolling the accommodation procedures. The person in this position must be able to run and make operational processes as efficiently as possible.
• Welcoming and checking in guests and providing assistance.
• Processing guest check-ins (welcoming guests, assigning rooms, preparing the check-in documentation and presenting rooms).
• Being fully conversant and able to operate the hotel front office systems.
• Ensuring that all charges are correctly posted to the guests bills following the standard procedures folder.
• Processing guest check-outs (calculating and preparing customer invoices, processing payments).
• Keeping track of all daily arrivals, departures, introducing new reservations in the electronic reservation system.
• Answering and processing all guest calls and requests. Interacting with the guests using appropriate protocols and communication procedures. Coordinating with Housekeeping and Bell Boys in order to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and collaborators and most important, with the management
• Whenever possible, anticipating guests needs, being aware of all written and spoken requests, carrying out these requests in a courteous and helpful manner.
• Handling guest inquiries and complaints in a professional manner, processing and transmitting them to the GM or front desk supervisor.
• Supplying guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service and staff.
• Any other reasonable requests by management.
• A good/fluent speaking & written English for business and hospitality. Any other language is a plus. Experience in business communication and negotiation. Speaking with others using clear and professional language; answering telephones and e-mails using appropriate etiquette.
• Dynamism, proactive thinking, punctuality, efficiency, resistance to stress and long working hours (capable to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time)
• Excellent computer usage skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, specialized software)
• Must be self-motivated and self-confident in all aspects of guest relations.
• Ability to manage crisis situations and solve problems and inquiries
• Focused and very attentive to details; capable of taking action quickly to avoid process delays
• Capable of working with limited time frames, under pressure and multitasking.
• Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state all times
• Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
Internal: Hotel employees, Bell Boys, Maids, Manager etc to discuss the day to day operation of the reception desk and provide guest feedback
External: Companies, Guests: to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay.
• Attractive earnings correlated to performance and achievements
• The advantage of learning and gaining experience in a 4 star high standard Boutique Hotel
- Analizati / studiati profilul angajatorului inainte de a candida ?
- Daca da, ce puteti spune despre noi?
- Cate joburi ati avut pana acum?
- Asa cum am mentionat in anunt, acest job nu este unul sezonier ci unul permanent si de lunga durata. Este aceasta optiunea dumneavoastra ?
- Ce fel de echipa preferati? Mare sau mica ?