French (C1-C2) Data Analyst
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Data Analyst - Manpower
Manpower is seeking full-time French Data Analysts to transcribe and annotate French speech for its newest project, Amazon.
It’s new, it’s growing, it’s got AI and it requires candidates that are passionate about the French language (C1-C2) and have a keen eye for detail.
The Data Analyst will:
- Work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the French language.
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables.
In this role, he/she will get to show his/her exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. He/She will also capitalize on his/her:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly analyze data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps.
- Ability to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction.
- Bachelor’s degree, (preferably but not essential) in a field related to languages or linguistics.
- Excellent French language skills. All candidates must be native either native French speakers or at a near native level (C1-C2)
- Comprehension of a variety of French accents.
- Above a B2 level of English.
- Up-to-date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in French -speaking countries.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills and experience working with technical teams.
- Working schedule: flexible working hours from 8:00 AM /10:00 AM to 5:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday
- Depending on the project, work from home may be required on a flexible or permanent basis.
- Amazon Office: Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompeiu no. 4-6