For one of our clients, a leading European producer and supplier of office furniture, as well provider of commercial interior fit-out solutions, we are currently looking for a Fit-out Project Manager/ Site Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will coordinate and manage top priority client projects according to specific goals and given budgets. You will develop and design strategies and lead teams towards delivering every project with great success and on time.
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Good knowledge of Interior/Exterior Design, Refurbishment, Space Restoration or Site Supervising;
• Proven experience in office/retail interior design;
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study;
• Proficient with MS Office package, especially Word, Microsoft Project, Excel;
• Team coordination and project management experience;
• Good command of English.
1. Project preparation
• Technical discussions and meetings with the architect / designer to identify solutions that the architect may propose in the project
• Identify potential suppliers
2. Project tendering (design & built or based on a technical project)
• Technical documentation analysis
• Location inspection
• Preparation of the list of clarifications
• Participation in a clarification meeting with the client
• Drawing up the list of quantities (if none) with the fellow architects
• Identify suppliers
• Offer requests
• Selection of offers
• Support for sellers in drawing up the final offer
• Drawing up of work charts (also agreed with selected suppliers)
• Participation in the presentation of the offer together with the seller.
3. Project implementation
• Analysis of operational clauses (terms, working conditions, etc.) in the contract with the client and in the contracts with the suppliers
• Kick-off meeting and regular reports with the client and suppliers
• Identify solutions for any type of situations that appeared in implementation
• Optimization of implementation costs
• Preparation of work situations to the client
• Verification of work situations from suppliers
• Preparation of any type of documents requested: SSM, Construction Card, etc.
• Preparation of the final situation
• Project hand over
• Follow-up of claims during the warranty period
Only eligible applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.