Financial Reporting Analyst with German
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a longterm basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such asexpertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environmentand the joy of a strong spirit.
The tasks to perform can include but are not restricted to the following areas / topics:
• The preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting manual entries, the reconciliation of the TB with other sources (Fiche from Management Accounting, Magnitude spreadsheets, etc.).
• Especially, it will be necessary to perform the preparation of inter-company reconciliations (monthly), with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances
• The analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts
• The integration of expenses and income from other members of the team (management accounting team, etc.)
• The review and reconciliation of accounts on a periodic basis
• The preparation and follow-up of the yearly Financial Statements production in UK GAAP / Gibraltar GAAP
• The preparation of SG Group using Magnitude tool: o Monthly reporting package of balance sheet & profit and loss (IASCONSO), Inter-company schedules (IASREC), etc.
• Quarterly reporting (IASTRANSFO, IASRATIO, BASLE2), etc.
• Reconciliation of Magnitude packages with other sources of information
• The monitoring of operational risk controls, and recording of possible risks in a dedicated tool
• The maintenance of specific Accounting referential (E. g: chart of accounts…)
• IFRS Knowledge
• Consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation
• Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting activity in Banking Industry
• An experience within an audit firm (Big 4) or as a similar position would be appreciated
• A profile of Certified Chartered Accountant with UK GAAPs knowledge would be appreciated
Société Générale European BusinessServices is a player in the shared service center market and delivers highadded value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities ofthe Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of SociétéGénérale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 250staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists indelivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Groupreporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanentsupervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel& Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview and all the CVs will be kept in our database for future suitable professional opportunities.