Financial Planning Junior Analyst -1 year contract
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The FP planning HQ Bucharest of Ubisoft is seeking a Junior Financial Planning Analyst. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an active environment, be part of an international team and provide business support for Ubisoft’s activity.
The position is opened on determined contract of 1 year, with the possibility to continue on a permanent contract, depending on your performance.
• Manage of reporting in financial and consolidation information systems, depending on the activity timing: running specific procedures, sending and checking data, identifying anomalies, tracking corrections according to the assigned area
• Participate in the reporting process within the group (actual and forecast)
• Perform analysis to support decision making
• Functional administration of the Group financial applications
• Review and update documentation and internal procedures
• Support for the group subsidiaries in reporting processes (send data in the applications, perform checks, communicate guidelines and calendar)
• Bachelor’s degree in economic studies
• Minimum 1 year experience in the field
• Finance and accounting knowledge
• MS Office proficiency: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Fluency in English; French would be a plus
• Essbase and HFM systems knowledge is a plus
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems.
Desirable personal skills:
• Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
• Proactive in learning new things
• Ability to investigate anomalies
• Organized and attentive to details
• Analytical thinking
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.