The Financial IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for system administration, procurement, accounting, budgeting and forecasting financial systems from an IT perspective. The Financial Systems Administrator will work closely with the functional accounting, accounts payable, procurement and budget organizations to support the needs of the IT department on a global scope. Our ideal candidate has a blend of accounting and technology skills.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Manages contracts with vendors and partners;
· Responsible for procurement of IT equipment and services across the organization;
· Responsible for knowledge and understanding of the Temenos Finance system as it relates to the IT department;
· Acts as a liaison with IT vendors and other departments/committees;
· Documents, implements, and maintains finance/IT related system processes and procedures;
· Provides support and participates in the annual audit and budget processes;
· Helps manage change management system – change requests management and follow through with IT staff;
· Analyzes and develops processes and reports to support the needs of the department;
· Assists staff in general administration tasks;
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years Finance or Information Technology experience;
· Knowledge of finance information systems – Oracle e-business a plus;
· Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment;
· Excellent English communication skills;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically including Word, Excel, and Access;
· Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
· Must possess a “can do” attitude”; positive thinker.