Financial Institutions Coordinator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As Coordinator the person needs to be capable of conducting both the business strategy and operational implementation, to have the ability to maintain relations with big financial organizations, committed to find opportunities and solutions to the bank’s needs.
- As new department is established, able to make the set up, to elaborate the procedures and workflow;
- Define and execute the partners aquisition strategy, maintaing the continuous relations with counterparties;
- To perform the credit analysis and submit for approval to the relevant Bank’s Body (Credit Committee or otherwise decided) FX, MM, Commercial and Derivatives counterparty limits for financial institutions in Romania and abroad, based on Treasury FO business, Factoring and Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking estimations and proposals;
- To maintain active relationships and promote the Bank to prospect and actual counterparty financial institutions both locally and abroad, through presentations, road-shows, etc.;
- To actively monitor the market for the activity of counterparty financial institutions and propose reduction/ activation of limits based on the news/ financial situations;
- To be involved in finding and negotiating with alternative counterparties funding structures – International Financial Institutions;
- To negotiate ISDA framework contracts and propose risk exposures for derivatives together with ALM Department;
- To perform investigations with respect to counterparty bank risk and initiate actions to the relevant committees;
- To monitor the validity of counterparty limits and propose renewal based on Treasury FO business, Factoring and Trade Finance and Correspondent Banking estimations and proposals.
Qualifications & experience:
- University Degree in Economics;
- Master Degree in Economics/Finance;
- Working experience of 3 years in correspondent banking area
- Experience in conducting credit and risk analysis on various types of banking and financial institutions, sovereigns & supranationals;
- Knowledge of the evolving landscape in finance & banking is essential;
- Experience in structuring deals with international financial institutions will be favorably considered;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts, making proposals and drafting approval notes for investment and credit committees.
Requirements & skills:
- Proactive and innovative, sales & goal oriented;
- Driven & self motivated;
- Communicative and with negotiation skills;
- Trustful and loyal, enjoying working in teams;
- Very good command of English;
- Very good analytical skills, organized and able to perform under pressure and to meet strict deadlines;
- Very good PC skills;
- Knowledge and previous experience working with rating agencies (S&P, Moody’s, Fitch) to analyze emerging market financial institution profiles using various rating methodologies;
- Strong skills in evaluation of risk and ability to anticipate short and long term implications of decisions.