nbsp; Financial Controller - Tire Division
* Responsible with period expense in SAP CO module and Fire;
* Calculate of freight & handling for finished goods;
* Analyzes the results and make the fix costs, freight and handling forecast, estimation, trend involving the cost center owners;
* Executes month and closing in controlling module, upload the P&L in SAP and Fire;
* Responsible for calculation and booking of accruals for fix costs, change the percent in outlets for variable and fix costs;
* Responsible for monthly updated the actual figures and monthly split of the costs for total year;
* Preparing different reports for plant and headquarter;
* Responsible for update the monthly forecast;
* Preparing personal reports for month end closing and budget (headcount, labor costs, sickness rate, accident rate, unforced/ forced fluctuation, headcount by function, etc.);
* Preparing the data after month end closing and explain the results to different customers/management.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.