ince, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will support in preparing and analyzing financial data, perform controlling activities and steer cash measures for A – GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A – GP pillar controllers.
- Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for the A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
- Plan/ Forecast/ Pricing
- Analysis of deviations to Plan/ Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost Category (Depreciation, Service Provider, External labor etc.
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, costs details from SAP)
- Ensure completeness and correctness of monthly revenues and costs: Cost & Revenue verification support for A-GP in close collaboration with A-GP contact persons. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome (financial reports)
- Handle and maintain the CRV tool feedback
- Define and ensure high quality of GP controlling processes and tools
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- Support in steering the smart prices and costs measures
- Support in monthly rolling forecast (commercial reviews)
- xcellent academic degree/qualification, preferably in business administration, economics or similar fields
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity. International financial operations controlling experience is a plus
- Capable of structuring, mapping and analyzing complex set of data
- High affinity for Operations and / or IT
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented "can do" mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Excel VBA / MS Access is a plus
- Excellent business English
- SAP Skills (Fi/Co) are recommendable
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.