Our client is a multinational company leader in the distribution of packaging machines and consumable materials in the food industry, with Sales Braches all over Eastern Europe. In order to develop the Financial Controlling & Accounting activities in Romania, Bulgaria and Austria, increasing their integration within the Group processes, they have appointed us with the recruitment and selection of a
Bucharest - knowledge of SAP and IAS / IFRS
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the Controlling & Accounting activities of the Sales Branches based in Romania, Austria, Bulgaria. He/she will report functionally to the Group Controller and hierarchically to the Country Manager Romania.
Main tasks and operational responsibilities:
• Production of periodic reports to the mother company for all companies above mentioned, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records in SAP, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with the Group policy.
• Assist the Company Managers in the annual budgeting and planning process.
• Serve as the company’s expert for accounting matters, partnering with other departments on structuring policies, and advising with respect to accounting and tax implications.
• Coordinate staff resources.
• Work with external tax advisor / HR consultant to ensure compliance with all necessary laws.
• Act as focal point for all the external / internal audit verifications, being also in charge that all the recommendations issued are properly implemented.
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• 3-5 years work experience in accounting / controlling department.
• Knowledge of English is mandatory; German language will be considered as a plus.
• Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills.
• A previous experience with SAP system and knowledge of IAS / IFRS accounting principles will be considered as a plus.
Location: Bucharest; travel to Bulgaria / Austria / Other locations is required (average frequency between 10% and 20% of working time.
All interested parties, of either sex, can access our website for full information on the handling of personal data (ex art 13 dlgs. Send your CV in English, including current remuneration, the ref. IT-01198 and the authorization to handle your personal data, by applying on line or by mail to: Mercuri Urval, Italy.
Aut. Min. 13/I