Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Position: Financial (Technical) Controller
- Performing/reviewing monthly validations/reconciliations between the sub ledger/general ledger and technical reports delivered by data owners.
- Preparing/reviewing monthly and quarterly analyses and other financial reports in collaboration with other departments.
- Participates/challenges other teams in building business cases, modelling new products and other internal projects.
- Build and implement bottom-up/top-down forecasting models with both sales/technical departments nd senior management (one planning and three forecasting cycles).
- Performing accurate reporting using multiple databases and software applications while ensuring data consistency, standardization and compliance.
- Working with/developing an Excel reporting framework with capacity for automation, roubleshooting and implementation of new system controls.
- Acquiring data from primary (IT systems) or secondary data sources (data owners) and maintaining atabases/ develop new ones.
- Working and maintaining existing templates / EUCs used for data consumption while continues to develop and implement new controls to assure data integrity and compliance.
- Preparing standard performance review presentations with PowerPoint and other specific software.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with financial reporting and financial analytics experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency and time management.
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to query large volume of data by using complex formulas
- Technical expertise with automatic data collection in an Excel framework, including capacity for troubleshooting and system controls.
- Familiar with Balance Sheet Analysis and General Ledger functions.
- Business analysis and modelling.
- Able to speak/write English.
- Nice to have: SAP, SQL, VB, PowerPivot, OLAP.