This role is providing and supporting the maintenance of order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The role will include accurate and timely financial management, maintaining a set of controls, supporting the budgeting process, designed to mitigate risk and enhance management information support. The key component of this role is to ensure successful financial performance monitoring for management decision support.
You will develop strong, adaptable, financial skills in an international setting enabling you to enhance highly desirable skills.
• Provide continuous support in terms of figures, analysis and business performance to the relevant business leader;
• Drive the Business Planning and Forecasting process;
• Drive regular cost and performance review on local level;
• Follow-up CAPEX spending;
• Ensure regular and timely reporting towards local & Group management;
• Coordinate with local and Group level stakeholders;
• Contribute to Group level business reviews with presentations, figures and analysis;
• Coordinate with other departments in order to continuously improve processes and data accuracy necessary to ensure the quality of the services delivered by Controlling
• Stakeholder management (leadership) – build and maintain relationships with accounting teams across multiple locations (Ro, UK, NL).
• Stakeholder management (clients) – build and maintain relationships with country leads, assisting with queries and providing support in a timely manner.
• Provide senior leadership with accurate, tailored and insightful financial information to help inform business decisions.
• Taking ownership of and ensuring the accuracy of the billing process;
• Preparing monthly financial reports (P&L, Cash flow, BS) and presentations to various stakeholders;
• Prepare analysis of actual vs. budget variances inputs, indicate corrective actions for and provide support to management (investigates the reasons for variances, actual vs planned or vs previous year results);
• Prepare when required a quarterly budget true-up to actuals. Notify senior leadership of the need to and prepare a budget forecast where necessary
• Prepare budgeting and forecast and oversee and coordinate the general planning process as per the Finance team processes and procedures (gather data, investigate, analyze, ensure accurate cost allocation);
• Review contracts to ensure they are in line with plan/budget.
• Model the financial impact of the business decision
• Participate as team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements;
• Perform additional analysis of data, presentations, as required by Financial Director;
• Actively seeking continuous improvement, improving efficiency and implementing best practices and procedures.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Relevant university degree (economics, accounting);
• Previous controlling experienceyears);
• Solid controls consciousness and analytical skills;
• Capacity and openness to understand business operations and needs;
• Structured and analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills, self-starter and proactive, eager to face challenges;
• Strong experience in working with Excel and large databases;
• International business exposure, working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
• Advanced English (both written and spoken)
• Good planning project management skills;
• Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience with reporting/BI tools is considered a plus
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Working in an IT Unicorn type company
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate