With approximatelyemployees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years.
• Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects.
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status.
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Preferred skills :