With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Financial Analyst - Controlling Service Center Iasi
As a Financial Analyst in our department you will be part of an International Team.
You will have to:
• Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
• Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques.
• Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures.
• Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
Well developed written and oral communications skills;
Ability to work in a team environment;
Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
Accounting (Simply Accounting);
Spreadsheets MS Office);
E-mail (Lotus Notes);
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;