Financial Advisory – M&A Integration and Separation Advisory, Senior Consultant
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte's M&A Integration & Separation Services team in Zurich. You will develop an impressive range of consulting and advisory skills. Benefiting from significant client exposure and learning from very experienced practitioners in the field, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of complex and high profile deals in Switzerland and around the world. Our team provides integration and separation / carve out expertise to corporate clients, multinationals and Private Equity investors.
The Senior Consultant role includes the following activities:
• Supporting clients to deliver superior shareholder returns from integration or carve out programmes.
• Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews and the development of integration or separation blueprints to day one planning and post-deal implementation, sometimes working with clients on your own.
• Building your functional experience working with client leadership in business functions such as sales, operations, finance, human resources, or information technology.
• Developing your consulting skills in strategic thinking, programme and change management.
• Developing your expertise in value capture, integration and separation planning, risk and issue management, change control and stakeholder management.
Senior Consultants will support our engagements teams with:
• Programme and project management of mid to large size integration/ carve out assignments including: client interface, managing project risks/issues and engagement financials.
• Production of high quality deliverables (both client presentations, workshops, and detailed written reports and analysis) within agreed timescales, supporting the engagement manager accordingly.
• Supporting business development, marketing initiatives and practice development activities such as client proposals, marketing events, key client account management, industry and geography collaboration, and campus recruiting.
• Completed university degree with excellent academic credentials.
• At least three years of work experience, from a top management consultancy or a corporate environment
• At least one year of practical M&A integration or separation experience with demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and execute integration and separations / carve outs.
• Experience of delivering several integrations or carve outs including strategy development, programme management, day one readiness value capture and risk management.
• Proven ability to realize performance improvement or deliver an operational turnaround within a short time horizon, or success at both planning and driving revenue growth and profitability growth initiatives.
• Strong commercial acumen and business diagnostic skills.
• Comfortable working in a M&A transaction environment with senior management.
• Excellent working in English. Fluency in German or French desirable.
• Must be flexible with schedule and willing to travel nationally and internationally as required for client projects.
We have ambitious growth plans which provide significant opportunities for successful candidates to progress rapidly and develop within this exciting and dynamic environment. The expanding service line, based in Zurich and Geneva, offers you high-quality work and a great deal of variety, where no two cases are the same. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have a keen interest in the challenging environment of M&A integrations and separations to assist in expanding our business.
Deloitte is one of the leading auditing and consultancy companies, offering services in the fields of auditing, tax consultancy, consulting and corporate finance. It employs over 14’000 people in the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with more than 1’400 experts working in Zurich (headquarters), Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. Deloitte has 225’000 staff working in over 150 countries around the world.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal
If you have any questions, please contact Yves Rüegg on