Financial accountant (SAP & Anaplan admin)
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Grow with us as Financial Accountant (SAP, Anaplan, BPC Administration) in performing Systems Administrator, Accounting & Budgeting Tasks for SAP Anaplan and BPC, and support users during critical business periods.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Financial Accountant (SAP, Anaplan, BPC Administration) you will be part of our success by:
- Performing Master Data maintenance across multiple systems (GL Accounts (COA) /Cost Elements / Cost Centre /Entities/ Internal Orders / Brands and Product Hierarchies);
- Providing support to the business for Actual, Budgets and Forecasts period close to enable timely reporting of results
- Accounting period maintenance
- Exchange rates maintenance
- Data loads SAP, Anaplan, BPC
- Running Scripts/Business Rules for data copies and data allocations in Anaplan
- Create/Update dashboards in Anaplan
- Reconciling the data between the accounting, consolidating and planning systems
- Carryout key checks before, during and after the Actual & Budget close
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with cross functional teams is extremely essential for successful period close
- Troubleshooting support to ensure effective financial processes
- Performing Systems/ Process Improvements and standardization
- Acting as lead point of contact for End User Support
- Providing Ad-Hoc support for projects, restatements and legal entity changes
- New user setups
- Ensure Finance Sharepoint Security Administration
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Holder of a degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Prior experience in a similar role within a multinational organization
- Prior super-user experience with Anaplan/BPC along with experience of SAP
- Project Management: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives with varying deadlines
- Prior Help Desk and troubleshooting experience
- It would also be advantageous to hold a qualification in Project Management.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.