Finance Reporting Analyst
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job purpose and key deliverable:
Provide timely and accurate financial information, both internal and external, whilst ensuring compliance with Group (IFRS), statutory and fiscal accounting policies; Support the Business partners in planning and execution of the Capital investments through timely and accurate information regarding CapEx.
- Accurate reporting and within the deadlines of the actual & forecasted figures for the CAPEX including preparation of the figures to be reported in BPC;
- Co-ordinate the Budget and quarterly review for CAPEX in the factory. Consolidate the data and prepare the submission to the Regional team;
- Prepare all the financial reports for capital expenditure for local & regional management;
- Calculate actual figures for invoicing & payments and analyse against forecast. Inform about variation the Budgets Holders and also Factory Finance Manager.
- Bachelor diploma;
- Strong knowledge of Management Accounting techniques in relation to Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet, IFRS and Romanian Accounting Legislation;
- The jobholder should have at least 3 years post degree experience, covering IFRS or Romanian Accounting & Tax;
- International recognized professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA) will be an advance;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Commitment to quality;
- Self confidence;
- Good command in English, both in written and oral;
- Excellent spread sheet & computer skills, deep understanding of ERP systems.