• Gathering financial documents from different departments for ensuring statutory compliance
• Scanning and archiving financial documents
• Processing documents in statutory accounting system
• reconciling transactions from different accounting systems (USGAAP vs. Stat)
• Assisting accounting team for monthly closing activities
• Assisting accounting team during Statutory audit
• Assisting accounting team with various administrative tasks
As part of the Global Operations Finance team, this person will be responsible for Accounts Payable and T&L administrative activities. Also, supports with statutory accounting activities under direct coordination of local team.
• Student in final year or master student in Accounting or Economics
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Microsoft Excel
• Advanced English
• Interest for career development
• Communication skills and teamwork oriented
• Result oriented and practical thinking
• Accounting knowledge (Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems is a plus)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.