Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a person with financial knowledge, number savvy, that by partnering with CD department will drive continuously improvement in all CD finance controlling processes.
- Partner with CD account teams to manage performance in a standardised way across all accounts & channels, support initiatives to close gaps, intervene where required, mitigate risks and deliver opportunities;
- Help develop customer investment plans and drive these through to implementation
- Produce performance reports, analysis and insight to the business;
- Work together with Sales and Marketing teams in order to evaluate the performance of promotional campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail (data accuracy);
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly explain Finance concepts to non-Finance stakeholders;
- Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders;
- Proactively seek and come with improvement proposals for the processes in place.