Finance & Accounting Auditor with German
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactionaland administrative tasks.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls („Monitoring Procedures”);
- mplementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting;
- or deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow-up of improvement actions;
- eporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer;
- resentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring Procedures to internal and external audit;
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose;
- usiness trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures (maximum 100%).
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead;
- xcellent Customer Orientation Skills;
- 1 English and B2 German, any other foreign language is a plus;
- eneral knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP - will be an advantage;
- dvanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel);
- xcellent organizing and structure skills;
- ndependent working style;
- bility to drive changes;
- bility to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- eneral knowledge of financial processes - will be an advantage;
- ood understanding of the risk management and internal control system;
- rivers license - will be an advantage.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .