Finance & Accounting Auditor with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:orward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:ntelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls Monitoring Procedures
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting
- For deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow up of improvement actions
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer
- Presentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring Procedures to internal and external audit
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose
- Business trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures or for transition projects of Monitoring Procedures(maximum10%)
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead
- Excellent Customer Orientation skills
- C1 at English and B2 at French, anyother foreign language is a plus
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Excellent organizing and structure skills
- Independent working style
- Ability to drive changes
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines
- General knowledge of financial processes will be an advantage
- Good understanding of the risk management and internal control system
- Drivers licence will be an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.