Field Service Engineer ( POS )
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Viena, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Dresden
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
NATURE AND AIM OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will work in the Client's Branch Office Service team as an engineer focused on support of IT branch office and remote Refundpoint infrastructure including local servers and networking devices, but also organizing implementation and maintenance of desktop and mobile services. Field services provided to Client merchants supporting Client’s fleet of Issuing Solutions (IS). These solution operations are based on Card Payment Terminals, stand-alone or are integrated into the merchants Point of Sale solutions.
This role is based in Dusseldorf, Germany but will require close collaboration with centralized IT Managers or local 3rd parties for decentralized IT.
The candidate must have a strong service ethic & good communication skills as the role is client facing dealing directly with employees.
- Manage the: Deployment/Migration, Operation, Maintenance, Support, Removal
- of decentralized IT.
- Coordinate all steps required to connect sites to the corporate network.
- Ensure IMACD (Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal) of decentralized IT hard- and software within agreed SLA terms.
- Ensure that all Configuration Items (CIs) of decentralized IT are kept up to date and stored centrally.
- Assist the incident resolution process at locations with on-site staff.
- Act as 2nd level support and coordinator for decentralized IT incidents not directly handled by the Service Center.
- Accept, coordinate and prioritize all “customer” requests related to decentralized IT.
- Ensure correct and timely ticket handling (initiate, track, update and close ticket).
- Ensure diagnostic, classification and fault Isolation of incidents and assess priority and severity.
- Coordinate incident resolution across 2nd and 3rd level.
- Assist in root cause analysis.
- Ensure that all internal and external SLA and OLA terms and conditions are met Keep desktop engineering up to date.
- Ensure the fast restore of services across all IT systems by identifying and implementing fixes or workarounds.
- write and improve knowledgebase pages for employees (incl. manuals and FAQs)
Support and Improvement Role
- perform network and system changes together or after preparation with 2nd level support teams
- prepare specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines
- contribute to audits
- perform regular reviews
- contribute to workflow optimizations and service catalogue setup
- IT education (must be completed)
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- good customer service mentality
- high quality standards, accuracy and risk awareness
- excellent communication skills, especially within a multicultural global organisation
- independent, goal-oriented and self-motivating personality
- organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Some understanding of the ITIL v3 ITSM best practice guidelines
(ITIL foundation certification is a plus)
- Language: German fluent, English fluent
- Understanding of Point-of-sale related technology and transactional systems
- Windowsdesktop, Android, Apple products
- Networking and telecommunications (WAN, LAN, VOIP)
- Active Directory, Domaincontroller, Remote deployment servers
- SCCM, NAGIOS experience
- Phone systems, preferable: Siemens
- Windows 2012 & 2012 R2 Servers
- Insurance is a standard, this covers also family members
- We do not have any lunch vouchers, but have some restaurant around the office that provides discount for employees
- Referral bonus 1000 EUR if the referred person stay with us for at least 6 months
- Language courses
- Fruit day every Monday and Wednesday
- Team events and team building activities
- Christmas party
- Bonus – depending on individual performance
- Some positions have also a mobile phone if requested by manager, laptop