Job Summary - assures the interventions all over the world asked by the project manager of the technical support for alternators.
These missions will be followed administratively and commercially from the technician in charge, following to the procedures put in place.
The employee will be responsible for conducting electrical and mechanical repairs on site, everywhere in the world.
- Answers immediately to any request for urgent intervention.
- Sets up the necessary operations to ensure the maintenance of the delivered equipment.
- Resolves mechanical and electrical failures.
- Search for reasons of damage during on-site repairing.
- Organizes his movements or interventions to carry out startups, maintenance, repairs, and administratively manages his travels.
- Can organize trips or interventions of colleagues if necessary.
- Responsible for writing the intervention report.
- Can provide assistance and telephone troubleshooting.
- In the event of a drop in load, will carry out repair or assembly services in the workshop on the Orleans site.
- Minimizes the costs of an on-site intervention.
- Availability for worldwide traveling
- University degree in Electromechanics/Electrotechnics or Electrical engineering or level with confirmed experience.
- 2 years + experience in maintenance is an advantage;
- Knowledge of alternators/ rotating electrical machines is an advantage;
- Available to travel worldwide for business purpose.
- English – fluent level.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Strong commercial sense to ensure the good customer relationship.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Sense of planning.