We are recruiting for our client, the world leader in the design, manufacture, service and support of precision rubber and polymer laboratory instrumentation and data analysis and software system, a Field Service Engineer.
Position will be located in Romania but the Engineer will do a lot of travel - 70% of the working time.
Education – Experience – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or instrumentation or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3-5 years technical support or field service engineer experience required
- Must be fluent in English
- Fluency in Russian preferred
- Able and willing to travel, including up to 80% of the working time
- Microsoft Office Experience – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated effective communication skills: written oral and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline traits
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to deal with a wide range of individuals
- Ensure safety quality standards are maintained including industry safety practices established by customer
- Provide “on-time” (on or before due date) quality service by scheduling all assigned service accounts (. installations, warranty, repair, calibration and emergency calls). Continuous improvement as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Ensure high level of technical knowledge and skill in order to promote new service accounts as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Support the area sales manager and the business by maintaining professional business ethics and ensuring customers are treated with efficiency, courtesy, and respect
- Ensure all paperwork, . itineraries, service call reports, switch and go reports, expense reports, and tracking reports are completed in accordance with Alpha Technologies procedures.
- Maintain accurate levels of “trunk” inventory
- Perform CPMP procedures
- Install and train customer on the current line of Rubber and Polytest instruments
- Troubleshoot and perform a RCFA on the current line of Rubber and Polytest instruments
- Very competitive salary package;
- Annual bonus;
- Company car;