Business Development Manager - Air, Sea, Road
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Join the world’s leading logistics provider in Transport, providing and selling our solutions to customers across West Area of Romania. You will join a dedicated sales team to drive continued growth in the business with our products within Airfreight, Seafreight, Overland forwarding.
As Business Development Manager, you have a profound understanding of the logistics industry and avid interest in interacting with customers and understanding the businesses and needs in order to communicate the value of our products and services. You are driven and energetic, whilst thrive on developing new relations both externally and internally.
- Acquire new customers and provide our products and services within Seafreight, Airfreight and Overland forwarding
- Developing new and existing business opportunities within West Area of Romania
- Identifying and prospecting new potential customers
- Managing, coordinating and preparing customer quotations in our CRM-system
- Maintaining accurate track of all sales activity via CRM-system, preparing forecasts and reports to ensure effective forward planning
- Be a reliable partner for our customers and ensure further commercial success
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience from a similar role within the Sea, Air or Overland forwarding industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in oral and written English is a prerequisite
- Preferably, proven track record within business development in the logistics industry
- Must hold a driving license(B)
- Well-accustomed to working with Microsoft Office
On a personal level, being self-sufficient, structured and result-oriented are crucial personal attributes, since your role will entail internal and external communication with stakeholders both on a local and international level.