FCC (Financial Closing Cockpit) Expert
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services:Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services:Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Implementation of standard MEC (Month End Closing) procedures FI and CO in FCC Tool BBM and non BBM including Customizing settings of FCC;
- Understand and evaluate new and additional process steps . local or business requirements, discussion and explanation with Governance Team and GPO (Global Process Owner)
- Support further development, standardization and acceleration of the existing MEC process;
- Communication and testing regarding changes process and IT-wise;
- Training and consulting regarding MEC and FCC. Consideration of international aspects (., time zones, languages and virtual teams);
- Process- and training documentation;
- Test organization with user community and CI;
- Error handling . identification of system errors and clarification with CI;
- Support further development of authorization concept;
- Organize regular communication with the user department (key user meetings) and Best practice sharing;
- User support;
- Preparation and conduction of training during roll in;
- Support global and regional roll in.
- Degree of Commerce, Economics or Business informatics;
- Significant experience in accounting and controlling processes;
- Knowledge (FI, CO Module and FCC tool);
- Customer-oriented and strong communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and assertiveness;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.