Do you want to play a critical role in helping our customers customer realize value with Microsoft 365 (Windows, Office, the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S))?
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals with the goal of driving use of Microsoft 365 into a customer’s business and enabling them to realize business collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer satisfaction.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thank you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
As a FastTrack Manager (FM), your focus is to help move customers to the Microsoft is done by identifying their business needs, driving their intent to use the Microsoft products they purchased, and helping to successfully deploy and adopt these products in their organization. ou will represent Microsoft in communications via phone, email, web, and occasional onsite engagement to assist customers and partners in deploying Microsoft 365 - which includes Microsoft Windows 10,ffice, and the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S) suite. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Moreover this role aims to become a Leading position, where youre accountable for a high quality delivery,ncluding resource onboarding, escalation management, also ensuringigh customer and partner onboarding satisfaction.
Your key business metrics will be to:
- Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads
- Help customers realize value by driving intent to use their cloud investment
- Reduce customer and Microsoft time/cost to onboard
- Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
- Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand and drive Microsoft Cloud intent, deployment, and adoption across assigned customers.
- Work closely with the account management team to help drive long term customer success.
- Help drive change management and adoption activities with key customer Technical and Business Decision Makers (TDMs/BDMs), help reduce implementation risk, and help drive usage of existing workloads.
- Facilitate timely and impactful engagement of FastTrack Engineers to provide technical guidance and share technical expertise with customers and partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
- Communication Skills –poken and written English (including technical writing)is a must and French is nice to have.
- Experience:+ years of Technical Consulting, Project Management, Support, or Microsoft Field experience and Team Coordination
- Customer and Partner Focus:emonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
- Cloud adoption competency:ossess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 and/or EM+S in particular is a transformational industry change.
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Build trust, drive recommendations, and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives (Microsoft-internal and customer Technical and Business Decision Makers), and across organizational to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical and team leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work across a “virtual team” that has remote team members and crosses organization boundaries.
- Able to regularly work in the office to foster a team culture that is highly collaborative and focused on making every customer experience perfect.
- Education:achelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.