Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Rumänisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Ensure smooth operation of FM services at the Client site by supporting the Facilities Manager in coordinating the output of JLL and contractors at site level.
• Be the first point of escalation at the site for all general facilities operations within Client Poland.
• Represent Jones Lang LaSalle in the local and regional business and real estate community in order to promote Jones Lang LaSalle’s reputation and capabilities to prospective tenants, prospective clients and the existing Client.
The essential responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Perform daily site inspections of the assigned office buildings and grounds. Record and act upon any identified operational issues or assist in coordinating a response/ action as instructed by the Facilities Manager.
• Maintain role as primary contact for service requests generated by the client’s staff at a local level to project a positive and helpful image of JLL and of the Sabre Real Estate Client.
• Record work orders which come outside the OVSC, . proactive work by the Facilities Team.
• Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statuary requirements, and within the Health and Safety guidelines.
• Develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
• Ensure that monthly EHS inspections are actioned with all remedial items completed and recorded, and that any EHS risks requiring escalation communicated to H&S Inspector for Sabre and to Facilities Manager. Assist Facilities Manager in ensuring that contractor operations are undertaken in line with statutory requirements and local good practice.
• Understand and obtain all authorizations required for purchases relating to site. Pro-actively looking for any areas of potential cost savings or cost avoidance, and report against these as required by Facilities Manager.
• Support the coordination of any real estate related small project requests arising from JLL team or the Client.
• Correlate and submit all required updates and metrics to Facilities Manager as per agreed deadlines.
• Assist with Client move-in/move-out process to minimize disruption to day-to-day business.
• Act on any miscellaneous work and administrative requests given by Client or Facilities Manager.
• Support Local Client Initiatives, Social Events and Eco team activities.
Fluency in English is a must.